- How does shopper satisfaction directly affect sales (based on a Yale Study)?
- A case study with real data: how to protect yourself from delisting at retailers by using Shopper Intelligence data?
- Why does it help to see your category shown compared to all other categories within the store?
- How does importance and satisfaction data tell you where to focus your improvements with each retailer?
If you track satisfaction and know your shoppers’ priorities, you can make the best decisions with retailers:
- Optimize range and avoid delisting
- Identify what to improve with each retailer
- Understand which shopper segments or which subcategories drive satisfaction and/or dissatisfaction
Read about these topics with real life examples in our Monthly Metrics.
Download other shopper insights and our previous Monthly Metrics from our Resources section.